The Quilted Cave

Ramblings from everyone's favorite quilted super-hero.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

A Change of Venue

After 2 years, 1 month 4 days and over 400 posts (blogger post counter has been broken since October so I have no way of knowing the exact number anymore without actually counting) I've decided to relocate.

For the most part I've been quite pleased with blogger and I do not regret choosing it as my posting location of choice when I did. However I've been playing around with LiveJournal for a while now (I got an account many months ago so I could post on LJ blogs without having to add my name to the end of a post) and I really like some of the features they have implemented as of late.

As you probably figured out all ready, I've decided to move my postings to there for the most part. I won't be deleting my original blog as I would like to preserve my original postings, some of which make for amusing reading when gone back through. From this point on though this is where you should go if you want to read my posts (and for those of you reading on LiveJournal (I decided to mirror this post on both Blogger and LJ to give the transition some continuity) you probably don't need to be clicking).

I'm certainly not done getting everything set up how I like it on LJ just yet and I may make the occasional post in the Quilted Cave for kicks but as of now Quilted Porcupine's place of residence is the Quilted Manor. Don't forget to wipe your feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home