The Quilted Cave

Ramblings from everyone's favorite quilted super-hero.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Space (not the channel) Issues

Today was one of those days where I really wish I had my own place. I had things I wanted to do but it was extremely to actually accomplish anything as it seemed like I was being bothered every 5 minutes.

The things I was unable to do pretty much ran the gamut from getting a good night's sleep (ruined when people decide to crank the TV and talk loudly in the living room) to working on my website to watching TV to simply have a relaxing hour or two to myself. I didn't acheive any of those things until everyone else in the house went to bed (and even then I still didn't get anything productive done as I was too frustrated from a day of constant bugging).

In a way I feel I shouldn't be complaining too much as I'm getting free room and board but the constant interruptions were EXTREMELY annoying today (more so than usual). I'm hoping things will be less annoying tomorrow and I can actually get stuff done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home