The Quilted Cave

Ramblings from everyone's favorite quilted super-hero.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

My ambition level has really been flucuating wildly as of late. I'll have an ambition to do something (be it writing on an issue, cooking something or even just watching an episode of a show) and if I don't act on it immediately it seems like it just doesn't get acted on. It's not that have I no ambition as I feel the need and/or desire to do these things it's just that it passes unless acted upon immediately.

I am feeling a bit ambitious in the writing department now so I'm going to end this before the ambition disappears again.

Quote of the YesterDay: "And once I'm swept into office, I'll sell our children's organs to zoos for meat, and go into people's houses and wreck up the place!"
- Head of Richard Nixon

This one is a fairly obvious Futurama quote. I'm kinda surprised nobody got it.

Quote of the Day: "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."
- ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home